Mom's Little Bookstore

Your purchase at Mom's Little Bookstore will generate a donation to CureSearch.

CureSearch unites the world's largest childhood cancer research organization, the Children's Oncology Group, and the National Childhood Cancer Foundation through their mission to cure childhood cancer. Research is the key to a cure!

So CLICK THAT AMAZON LINK DOWN THERE and get started!!

Thank you! *muah*

pssst! It's that one ⇓ right THERE!

And if *that* doesn't suit your fancy, I have a number of used home schooling books available right now!! Take a look!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Still here ...

Haven't had much to say lately. I'm doing some research into more focused blogging ... now I just need to find that one topic to focus on!! So difficult to choose!

43ZPX5GBCRNK

2 comments:

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

How about in November doing NaBloPoMo! (National Blog Posting Month). It's every day for a month, and they offer topics to get the juices flowing.
http://www.nablopomo.com/

Would love to hear more from you!

DotMom said...

Hi Bonnie! I can't believe I didn't see your comment earlier. I will look into NaBloPoMo ... sounds inspiring! Thank you!