Mom's Little Bookstore

Your purchase at Mom's Little Bookstore will generate a donation to CureSearch.

CureSearch unites the world's largest childhood cancer research organization, the Children's Oncology Group, and the National Childhood Cancer Foundation through their mission to cure childhood cancer. Research is the key to a cure!

So CLICK THAT AMAZON LINK DOWN THERE and get started!!

Thank you! *muah*

pssst! It's that one ⇓ right THERE!

And if *that* doesn't suit your fancy, I have a number of used home schooling books available right now!! Take a look!

Friday, April 23, 2010

There's an echo in here ...

I really need to find something to write about. I love to write. I talk a lot. I just don't have the necessary discipline it takes to blog daily.

Anyway, I just thought I'd pop in today -- the day I get my weekly traffic report -- and say "thank you" to the handful of people that pop in here on a weekly basis. Perhaps it's not the same people; perhaps it is. Either way, thanks for keeping my musty ole blog company!

2 comments:

TheAmpuT said...

welcome ;-)
(now write! lol)

DotMom said...

Aw! Hi Bonnie! I always come up with things to write about, but I'm never in the right place to act on it! Maybe I need to act like a roving reporter and carry a little notebook and a camera with me. ;-)